We have five rooms, each unique, each spacious, each with original features and all conceived with your luxury and comfort in mind.
Each room includes:
- Super-king size bed (which can be set as a twin in rooms 3 & 4)
- White Company linen and towels
- Two comfortable armchairs
- Flat screen TV with DVD player in rooms 3, 4 & 5
- 32” smart TV with internet connection in rooms 1 & 2
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- A selection of tea, ground coffee and home-made biscuits (fresh milk is provided)
- Dolce Gusto coffee makers in rooms 1 & 2
- Luxury toiletries from the nearby St Kitts Herbery
- Bathrobes and an iron and ironing board are available on request.
Guests are free to use the dining room, conservatory and garden. There are on-site drying facilities for wet walkers, ample storage for bikes, surfboards etc and free on-site parking.
Unfortunately we are unable to take children under the age of 12 or pets.
Room One – Ground Floor Grandeur from £116.00
Relax in style in our ground floor and largest room which has a 32” smart TV and a Dolce Gusto coffee maker. Enjoy the stripped pine original flooring, the high ceilings and wooden shutters and in the colder months, snuggle up in front of the woodburning stove. The spacious ensuite has a great wet room style shower.
Room Two – Roll Top Bath from £122.00
Step into this lovely light room with double aspect, a 32” smart TV and a Dolce Gusto coffee maker. Enjoy the view over the garden to the hills beyond. Luxuriate in the large en-suite with its roll top bath and separate walk-in shower.
Room Three – Best View from £114.00
You will love this gorgeous room with its wood panelling and delightful view of the church. The en-suite has a great walk-in shower. If you prefer, we can set this room as a twin for you.
Room Four – Afternoon Sunshine from £108.00
Step into this lovely sunny room. Enjoy the en-suite's stylish walk-in shower. If you prefer, we can set this room as a twin for you.
Room Five – Colour & Comfort from £106.00
Enjoy the comfort and colour of this lovely room where you can sit looking out over the garden to the hills beyond. If you like a bath this is a good room for you (the shower is over the bath).