Breakfast at the Old Parsonage Boscastle
Worth waking up for....
At The Old Parsonage Boscastle we believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day, one to be savoured in a relaxed and convivial setting.
Enjoy fresh juices, cereals, fruit salad, homemade granola, creamy local yoghurt, a selection of homemade breads and perhaps one or two surprises.
Our cooked menu features regular favourites and a different special each day. Everything is freshly cooked, using the very best local produce.
Regular cooked choices:
- Full English breakfast (or parts thereof!)
- Vegetarian Full English
- Smoked mackerel with tomato and⁄or poached eggs
- Scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast
- Porridge with maple syrup, brown sugar and⁄or fruit compote
Daily specials might include:
- Savoury mushroom with tomato and⁄or eggs
- Special scrambled eggs on toast
- Brioche French (eggy) toast with bacon and maple syrup
- Smashed avocado on seeded toast with poached egg and chilli